Saturday, August 1, 2009

It is finished

Praise God my book is published. From Freedom to Victory is finally available to the public. I pray that everyone who reads get blessed out of their socks. It is a self-help book that will help anyone that's not afraid to empliment the content into their life. It will help you to achieve a possitive mental attitude on a continual even plane. It is also a book that will stretch your imagination and offend your religious if you have one. There are things in this book that others are afraid to write because of what people might say but I say if the truth is offensive they need to take that up with God...not me. I am just telling it the way the word does. I tried with all my heart to pen what God was giving so read the book and search the scriptures...see for yourself that what I am saying is true. God bless.

No comments: